Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Too bored till i start a blog..LOL

Hmm.. I had never thought that I would set up a blog.. Either I am too bored or i am under the influence of student no. 1.. LOL...

Suddenly feel that writing a blog is actually quite fun.. you can write everything you feel, everything you have done and every photos you have taken.. Most imptly, you may even share it with people!!

My poor memory always fails me.. so i guess writing a blog may be a good way for me to 'store' my memories.. in case anything happen to my brain again.. haha..

I guess the main reason why i started this blog may be due to my juniors.. I kinda wish that i had started this blog before they are here.. so that i can write about how i feel and upload all the photos that we have taken together! Though they are already back in Singapore, nothing is ever too late.. so i decided to set up this account.. pardon me for anyone who may be reading this blog because my english is really horrible.. you will see singlish flying around and also all the broken english as well. . hahaha~

It has been 4 days since Emily, Chuying, Thivyaa, Liqiu and Malcolm have left.. and i am still feeling very EMO.. guess i really miss them a lot.. With them around, times seem to move faster and are certainly more enjoyable..

They let me realise one thing - though i need to save $$ for whatever reason, i should still try to to spend as much time with ppl in Sydney right now! In 6 months' time, i am going to return to SG and everything is gonna change again.. i had to leave the frenz that i made here... Hai.. thinking about all these made me feel really sad.. Just hope that i get back on track asap and stop feeling sad...

Cat! 加油!

No comments: