Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sunrise and Meteor Showers @ Coogee

This post really came a little late.. Went to watch meteor showers and sunrise with Kevin and Kuan yesterday - 15/12/07 (i wrote this on 16Dec Aus but it display that i wrote in 15Dec).. Only reach home at around 7 plus am!! It was reported in Sydney Morning Herald that the showers may start as early as 11pm but we only get to know around 12am.. so in the end, we only went to the beach at 2plus am.. Anyway, thanks kevin for telling me about the meteor rain- hope u reading my blog.. i always like to see shooting stars and seeing meteor showers is really really cool..


Hmm.. managed to see around 10++ or 20++ shooting stars.. can't really count them as i was really busy spending my time looking upon the sky for more stars.. the first shooting star i saw shld be ard 2.45am and the last one was b4 the sunrise.. While watching the shooting stars, we start to talk about the first impression we gave each other.. Kevin and Kuan were both very nice as i seriously think that the first impression i give ppl are usually bad..haha.. but they say really nice things to me which made me really happy.. =P Hmm.. juz hope Kevin wouldn't be upset with me for what i said.. Wadever it is, i treat him as one of my besties now too =) Sorry and thanks Kevin!

The rising sun stops the meteor rain watch.. so sad..
But it's ok..we can still watch sunrise.. i always failed to see sunrise all these while.. and today.. i finally see the egg yolk coming out from the horizon.. it is really beautiful.. so i took some photos.. wanted to take the meteor rain too but i think my camera is not good at such dim light.. maybe i should really consider buying a new one so i can take more photos!! I am not such a hard core photographer so maybe it is not that necessary.. haha.. But i really think that taking pictures as memory are really great! It helps ppl like me - who has short term memory, to remember things.. haha =) Btw, if you happen to read this post and you want the video of the sun rising from the horizon, let me know.. i can send or transfer it to u..however, the file size is 180MB.. =)


Watching the sunrise and meteor rain was really a fruitful experience.. not did i see the beautiful shooting stars and sun rise, i also spent time with 2 of my best frenz in Sydney..And also, it was the first time that my best frenz drove me!! I am really really excited to sit on the car he drove.. I am also not sure why i am so delighted about my best frenz driving me..haha..


I am about to go back to SG in 6 months and i am really upset for the fact that i can't see them as often as i can now.. but on the other hand, i miss singapore too.. hai.. hate to feel like a hamburger!! Hai!!!

Oh ya.. i forgot to mention.. before the sun rises, i wanted to go to the washroom.. but then i remember that the toilet here are usually locked at night.. as it was a little urgent, i decided to try my luck.. thankfully, i found a toilet nearby but there was no light in the cubicle at all.. As i am really scared of dark, i ask Kuan to talk to me while i am inside the toilet.. I was really freak out till i don't dare to say anything much.. there was also trickling sound coming from the toilet, - really very eerie..

In the morning, i decided to go and take a picture of the leftover food and the scary washroom to keep as a momento.. Along the way home, i saw the 'quiet' coogee and decided to take a picture of it.. All these are going to be in my memory~ I will cherish it for the rest of my life!

Thank you my dear frenz!


- Left over food, including murtarbak-


- Coogee in the morning -


-The Scary Toilet with no light-

No comments: