Sunday, December 9, 2007

Simple french toast for brunch!!

French toast!! French toast!! I still remember that this was one of the few things that mama cooked for me when i am in Singapore!! Really miss them!

The thought of making french toast today comes from the eggs that my juniors and Bern and Nat give.. Since there are so many eggs at home, i should make full use of them.. Hence, i have decided to make french toast with it.. Using a really simple method to do.. No cinammon, no vanilla essence and no milk.. that's coz i dun have all those stuffs at home... if not, maybe i can make a more decent french toast!! Wahahaha..

Nonetheless, making the french toast makes me think of mama.. the one that he made for me is really good.. dunno is it coz it tastes really good or it was made by him... i guess it is both.. A bit burnt on some of the toast coz i was busy washing stuffs den i forgot about my toast in the oven.. I shld had used oil to fry the toast but decided to use the oven - for two reasons - healthier and also nv try b4 mah.. haha...

Though taste and appearance wise is not that fantastic nor appealing.. i am still looking forward to make it another time!! I really like the egg and bread taste in combination.. the pepperiness, sweetness and saltiness too... Hmm.. maybe i shld ask mama to make for me again when i am back..

Thinking of making egg-coated fried rice now.. that is another of my mama specialty.. really uniue and delicious.. since i got so much eggs now.. maybe i can consider frying..haha.. juz hope that mama is here la..then he can cook for me.. =)

No comments: