Thursday, December 13, 2007

Power Shutdown in Biological Sciences Building!

Wah!! There was a power shutdown in my school building today!! And i gotta restart all my experiment!! Can you imagine that?? So irritating!!! I am going to give up on my work tomorrow.. going to slack and not to anything other than making media etc... no cells and everything.. can't do anything even if i want!! so i guess i can only wait till next week before i can perform my protein concentration!

Hai.. I am so un-motivated in doing lab work recently.. wonder what have i eaten wrongly?? Perhaps i need some push from ppl before i can get my ball rolling again.. During the power shut-down today, i went to Kuan's place to have lunch! coz he got a Zinger for me!! Hooray!! As the power was shut for 2 hours ++, we decided to watch a movie before going back to the lab.. We watched the 'Amazing Grace' if i am not wrong... hehe.. the movie was quite funny and i would say it is far better than the Mr Beans Holiday!! LOL.. I guess maybe some ppl may disagree with me but i really have to say that Mr Beans was really boring.. At least for Amazing Grace, i did laugh in the show.. haha.. hmm.. i would give it a 3.5/5 stars for my own taste!

3 comments:

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

That 'some people' is me right? =D

Meow meow~ said...

Haha..no la..kuan will disagree with me too..coz he was the one who also pro the show~

malcolm said...

power shut down...GG!

no need to do experiment!

REst DAY YAHOO!