Sunday, December 9, 2007

Having a cold today~

Hai..My eyes are teary and my nose are running.. feeling a little sick today.. guess i may have caught a cold.. the weather here is really weird.. it is summer now but it is constantly raining for the past few days.. I wonder what summer really is right now.. haha.. Feeling really lazy and lethargic now.. juz feel like resting and surfing the net.. things that do not require much movements.. No one is at home now too.. everyone is out.. so i am all alone at home.. can blast the music all i want too.. woke up at 2pm today and it is only 4pm now.. already feel so sleepy.. perhaps i didnt sleep well yest night i guess.. keep on waking up in the middle of the night coz my eyes was feeling very irritated.. juz hope that the cold will get away from me soon.. then i muz get back to lab and start doing my stuffs .. i am already way behind work.. I had stopped experiments for almost 3 weeks.. it is time to get going...

No comments: