Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BABS X'mas Party!!

BABS X'mas Party was held last friday (14th Dec) and i just realised that i did not write that event on my blog! Seriously, I thought I had uploaded the photos I have taken onto my blog already! When i was browsing through my own blog a moment ago, then i realised that i missed out on that!! Haha~ My memory on the party is still fresh though.. so i guess i can still update it now! Hahahahaha..

First of all, it was stated that the event was held at the Randwick bowling club.. so i thought it was at the one at Belmore road... When i reach there with student no. 1 (Kevin), we realised that no one was there!! Then we decided to call the others to check if there are bowling club around and then we discovered that it is about 15 mins walk away.. so no choice... we have to walk there.. i still remember that i was very hungry at that moment.. so it was really torturous for me to walk for another 15mins.. Finally, we reached the bowling club, and to my surprise, their bowling are so different!! I think my general knowledge is really too low... haha...



The picture directly above shows the ground where they play their bowling.. it is different from what i played in Singapore as there are no fixed lanes.. What they do - if i am not wrong - is that they will throw a white ball out onto the end of the field, and then throw a 'bowling ball' (about 1/3 of the bowling ball we know) to attempt hitting the white ball.. Not too sure what are the rules because we didn't played that day.. haha...



As the party started a little late, i decided to go out of the club to wander a little.. i saw a fire station so i decided to take a photo of it.. there is also quite a nice bunch of flowers around.. so i just take it too..



The most exciting part of the X'mas party was on the FOOD!! I am CAT!! so food is my priority!! I LOVE FOOD!!! haha.. the meal was quite splendid.. there was lobsters and prawns.. turkey breast, hams, garden salad, potato salad etc etc.. can't remember so much now.. juz remember that the food was fabulous... It is really worth the $15 that we paid for the party!! Yum yum... are you drooling now??? hehe...



The party ended off with some Trivia quizzes.. seriously, i can't answer any of those questions!! it is SO difficult.. i am really lousy with my general knowledge..haha.. Weisheng and some of the other teammates were really good.. without them, i think i would have scored ZERO!! haha.. as i i think i should play my part, i get alex to help me!! The winner of the "Guess the year" section will win a ferrero rocher.. seriously, we thought we would have won with Alex help.. but in the end, we still got 2 questions wrong.. What's wrong with google?? Haha.. I think what matters most was the fun, so it is alright that we didn't win the Ferrero Rocher - i really want to eat though!! haha..

It was really a tiring day.. and after i reached home, i received Kevin and Kuan sms and call that there is meteor showers.. and so we went to watch it.. if you want to know the details, you can see my post on sunrise and meteor showers..it was really a very nice experience.. do have a look!

No comments: