Thursday, December 6, 2007

36 more days to SG!!!

Wah.. it is midnight 4am now and I am really excited!!! 36 more days before i can go back to Singapore!!! Hope to see mama and meh meh soon.!! I seriously miss them a lot!! wonder how they are now.. whether they have gained or lost weight?? Hmm.. as for me... i dun dare to say =X .. I dun even dare to look at the weighing scale... LOL...

Chatting with Chuying and planning for the chalet now.. and finally, we had agreed on the date!! The chalet should be on the 1st feb to 2nd feb at downtown east!! Can't wait for that day to come.. where we can go to escape theme park..then wild wild wet too.. and also..play MAFIA!!! WAHAHAAHA...

There are so many motivations for me to countdown now!! Hope time will move on faster now so i can get back to SG asap..i miss so many ppl.. mama.. meh meh..family...my best frenz..my juniors..my colleagues etc etc!!!! Juz wanna go back asap!!!

its only 36 more days to SG... I can do it!!

No comments: