Monday, March 17, 2008

A Hectic Day~

Today is really very hectic for me.. have been staying lab till late nights these few days.. so tired.. but the worse thing is..i am feeling really HUNGRRY now!! GRRR~~~

Wanted to join the rest for dinner tonight but didn't get a chance to... was caught in my SDS-PAGE.. juz hope that all the sacrifices were worth it.. Couldn't really know until mass spec is run.. though somehow, i do not dare to pin high hopes on it..

The day started with staining my gel that i had fixed overnight.. however, the gel looks really very very weird after i stain it.. i hardly feel lost when it comes to experiment (i think-sometime i do but maybe not as bad as today).. but today.. i am completely lost.. was staring at the gel till i didn't even have the mood to eat.. the cultures that i spent a month growing was also ignored.. wanted to do TFF for that 1L culture.. however, the gel came as a shock for me.. so i just decided.. i will forgo the TFF experiment and concentrate on my gel.. since i have a booking on wed and till now, i don't have any solid result to write in my thesis.. i guess it is more important to run my gels than doing other stuffs.. 30 more mins to go before my gel will finish running.. i hardly write blog when I am in Sg; however, i seem to be writing so much when i am in SYDNEY.. i guess i am really too bored.. nothing better to do.. hehe..

Pray that lord will grant me wisdom and luck.. 1.5 more month left! i really don't have any more time to spare...

No comments: