Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Great Day TodaY!!

Today is really a great day!! Everything went very very smoothly.. i never had this feeling for a long long time.. because my mass spec has been failing and failing and also, I don't even trust my own EM results.. however, after meeting rick today, he said that i should trust my own result and don't think too much.. I am really elated that he trusted me.. really really delighted!

Most importantly, after so many months.. finally.. my mass spec is working and there are some preliminary results.. i will do the data analysis tomorrow and see what happen.. but at least there are protein ID now.. Initially, i was so unsure.. the gel was so pale.. i was so scared that there weren't any proteins.. but thank GOD, there were.. really need to thank god.. Thank you!!

Hope that my subsequent will be alright and i really need the blessing.. I am only left with 5 weeks and I hope that i could at least have a replicate.. PLEASE!!!

Just hope that my experiment can go smoothly now... if not i will really start crying in the lab...

No comments: