Sunday, March 2, 2008

Do i really look like a Malaysian??

I was travelling with Weisheng on my way back to Sydney this time round.. and i would really say that he is 够朋友 to take the same flight as me.. somemore he got the choice to take a better flight..

Then our flight is suppose to transit at Brisbane and because of all the events that happen in SG, i didn't have the time to but gifts for Lily and Rick. Hence, i decided to get wine for them.. At the DFS, i told the cashier that i took a flight from SINGAPORE and i am making a transit now to sydney.. i even pass him my PASSPORT!! Then when i look at my receipt, it states that my nationality is MALAYSIA!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! Do i really look a malaysian so much.. i even tell him that i took a flight from Singapore!! and i wanted to pass him my passport!! I can't imagine manx.. what happen if i take the flight with the goods and then the aircrew checked and say it don't belong to me!

DO I REALLY LOOK SO MUCH LIKE A MALAYSIAN??

To be truthful, sometimes i really agree.. haha..

No comments: